We hope you are all keeping well.
Here is a quick reminder of the homework your child will need to complete:
- Sumdog is live with activities on number and place value.
- Reading passports have gone home and need to be started.
- Our fortnightly reading reviews in our yellow book journals are due on Thursday.
- Spelling and vocabulary homework are due on Thursday.
- Please remind your child to wear their PE kits to school on Thursday.
This week the children have worked really hard on their curriculum learning. In English we have been creating setting descriptions for a winter wonderland. Please check out some excellent examples from each class below:
In Maths we have been looking at rounding to the nearest 10’s and 100’s. Next week we will start to explore addition with 4 digits using formal written methods. We have also used the following link to practise our times tables, why not have a go at home? https://mathsframe.co.uk/en/resources/resource/477/Multiplication-Tables-Check
We are really looking forward to our Black history month afternoon session on Thursday next week. In this session will shall be discussing family traditions, celebrations and beliefs.
We hope you all have a lovely weekend and stay safe,
Miss Jackson-Nash, Miss Honeywell and Mrs Cairns